November 20, 2010

North Georgia Craft Fair

A huge thanks to the lovely people that stopped by our cute little table to say hello! I'm really excited that you loved our flowers and over the course of the next two weeks am going to endeavor to introduce you to some of the other little treats I've been cooking away on!

I've drawn the winning name to our Craft Show Draw and will phone this person tomorrow before I announce her on here and on Facebook. Speaking if Facebook, PLEASE be sure to 'friend' us over there as I post pictures and treats for you to see!

Here are some photos of today's events....

Our little table full of blossoms and other treats...


A bloomin delight...

As always, if you would like to see anything in particular for our next craft show (December 4th, LaFayette) please just drop us a line and I'll do what I can!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave me one! Have a wonderful day! xox