March 3, 2011

Quilt Progress!

A few weeks ago my husband and I ran out for an errand on a Saturday morning.... and returned with a puppy! Entirely unexpected but how do you say no when their cute little puppy faces are staring back at you? You don't.... so.... in the wee hours of the morning while we are house training, I sat down at the cutting table and cut my strips of fabric for the tube quilt! Nothing says love like many, many 2.5" strips of your favorite fabrics.
Strips!! All cut up and waiting for a sew!

So, here we are today: I have two tubes sewn and cut up and this is how it's looking so far!




I am loving the white... it feels SO crisp and clean! I've sewn 8 whole strips for a total of 2 tubes, but thats an accomplishment when you are busy! Trust me! For a tutorial on the tube quilt, read my previous entry.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed your previous post, but that is the coolest thing I've seen!! I have so much going now and I'm soooooo slow, being a beginner, but that is definately on my list. Thanks so much for sharing the "MAGIC."

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave me one! Have a wonderful day! xox