April 17, 2011

A Squeeky New Page!

Well.. HERE IT IS! *wiggles all over the page!*

I've been so excited about this design process ever since I hired Laura Jane to start it for waaaaaay back in JANUARY. I had to patiently wait in a huge design queue until it was my turn and now I get to show off my pretty awesome little blog design!

So with that said, I've been saving up all kinds of things to blog about because I wanted them on the new template!

TOMORROW AT NOON EST I AM DROPPING A FAT GIVEAWAY to celebrate!!!!!!!!!! Invite all of your friends over because I have TWO PRIZES to give away and you will adore them both to no end I promise you! Also, my reader base is still smaller so your chances of winning are pretty good!

Enjoy and SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave me one! Have a wonderful day! xox