February 17, 2011

Changes

Oh gracious me.

I have not been a diligent blogger, as I have been under a pile of sewing that seems to keep me busier then I anticipated! This is a great thing, but I find myself always interacting on my Facebook page and not here on my little blog. I really need to be here more, and I will be, but for now I need to get a big order out the door. I'm busy creating custom gift totes for Cara Miller who is the Cricut Guru!! You scrapbooking types should check her out! She does these really great Scrapbooking Cruises and that's what I'm making these cute little totes for!

Do you know what brings me the most joy? Teaching Art. I volunteer at my daughters school teaching art to the students there on a bi-weekly basis. Seeing the joy on their faces when they realize that they can create something so wonderful with their hands brings me such a great sense of accomplishment! I've started creating items for their little art adventures to inspire and encourage creative growth. I feel good when I'm creating for them and that feeling is where I need to be.


In the next few months I will be morphing into a new business front and while I'll still be doing cute little hair accessories for girls, I will be offering all kinds of sewn items for ALL children, and you as well!! My specialty will remain children though! You'll see the blog change, my name change and the content that I post about will also change, too!!

When it's all done, we'll have a fabulous giveaway! Exciting!! So hang on tight, because here we grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave me one! Have a wonderful day! xox